Our NSW Government client require a number of Recruitment Specialists to come on board for an asap start until the 30th of September. With a mix of remote and on-site working you will be part of a large team working on a high volume recruit within a targeted time frame.
- Provide recruitment advice and support to Hiring Managers on recruitment policies and procedures, requirements, and supporting the creation of Taleo requisitions to ensure Hiring Manager can effectively undertake recruitment and fill capability needs
- Partner with Hiring Manager to develop job brief, identify best sourcing solution and develop and place advertising to ensure compliance and integrity of recruitment processes
- Guide and support Hiring Manager to form a Selection Panel to ensure panel membership and required paperwork is compliant
- Act as key contact for candidate queries regarding advertised role and recruitment process to ensure candidates are provided with consistent and accurate information to facilitate their application
- Undertake candidate screening activities and liaise with the sourcing team to develop a short-list of candidates to present to Selection Panels and Hiring Managers
- Provide support in coordinating interview logistics including candidate management, developing interview questions, recommending best fit assessments and preparation of required documentation to ensure interviews lead to quality hiring outcomes within agreed time frames and policy requirements
- Participate in Selection Panels to ensure the selection process is a constructive experience
- Support reference checking and completion of Selection Report within agreed time frames and delegation and policy requirements
- Draft offer letters for successful candidates and monitor delegations of approving internal stakeholders to ensure accuracy and compliance with standards and policy
- Partner with Contract and Pre-Employment Check Specialist to ensure selected candidate is offered employment and on-boarded correctly and in a timely manner
Please apply now for immediate consideration or email Sarah Robinson at email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....