Our progressive and innovative client has a vacant Talent Acquisition Partner position available, located in the Western suburbs. In this job, you are the go-to person for all things Talent related. You will be recruiting for around 5 - 15 jobs at any given time and in your downtime, you get to work on all the fun projects that will help them to go through the ambitious plans of growth.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you work closely together with the broader HR team. They are a high-performing team that has innovation at the core of what they do.
Key responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Partnering with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs and coach and upskill them on their recruitment capabilities.
- Advising on the best go-to-market channel strategies and messaging to attract talent across the organisation.
- Be the brand ambassador for the organisation and continuously develop the employer brand.
- Developing recruitment practices to identify talent that align with their culture and ways of working, and enables advancements in diversity and inclusion
- Building a talent pipeline for key business roles
What we are looking for as a minimum is previous experience as an Internal Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Specialist or an agency recruiter who ran a professionals desk. You are passionate about all things people, building relationships and truly partnering with your hiring managers. Candidate care is what you pride yourself on. Previous experience in Government Organisations and the usage of Springboard would be a competitive advantage.
If you believe you have the passion and drive to succeed within this organisation, apply directly utilising the link provided. Knowing the company really well, I would definitely recommend applying. If you have any questions before applying, contact Sam Liu on 0424 577 806, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If your application seems like a fit, I will give you a call to get to know you a bit better and tell you more about the role. It is completely fine if you have a notice period, but we will start shortlisting soon. So don’t wait too long with applying.
WFH options available
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....