As the Talent Acquisition Coordinator within this Social Club organisation, you will be working with a team of five HR professionals and assisting to fill a high volume of open positions in the company while pipe-lining for hard to find talent. You will be assisting on different strategies to secure the best talent in the market. The team you will join is dynamic and offers great flexibility. The office is located in South-West Sydney and offers parking on-site.
You will be responsible for:
- End to end recruitment process
- Liaising with hiring managers and assisting in briefing roles for vacant positions
- Writing and posting job ads on job boards
- Phone screening candidates and scheduling interviews with hiring managers
- Offering the job to the successful candidates
- You will be the subject matter expert for recruitment in your market and advise hiring managers accordingly.
- Using different creative sourcing strategies to ensure you build a network for future talent
- Experienced Talent Acquisition professional with a passion for success
- Experience in working in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- You have experience filling hard to fill positions and love the challenge of the hunt for great talent
- Ambitious, and solutions focused with excellent talent sourcing techniques
If you're interested in this position Please apply now using the 'Apply Now' button, or apply direct by forwarding your CV through to Natasha Siciliano - firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....