- 3 month contract, $40-$45 per hour + super
- Conveniently located in the South East
- Excellent opportunity to work with a supportive Talent Leader
An exciting new opportunity is currently available to be part of leading products and services provider in the Construction and Mining industry. This is an extremely rare opportunity to be part of a very supportive, fun, service focused and hard working team.
We are seeking a professional, flexible and resilient Talent Acquisition Specialist to support business leaders with role briefs, advertising, screening, shortlisting, managing offer processes, and ensuring a great experience for all parties.
You will report to an experienced and knowledgeable Talent Manager, and will play a key role in guiding leaders to make the best talent selection for their teams on a national level across white and blue collar positions. Where required, you will assist with interview processes, and provide coaching and mentoring to line managers.
This is a 3 month opportunity with a potential to be an ongoing permanent role.
Your key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing high standards of service and guidance to business leaders at all stages of the recruitment process.
- Proactively sourcing and talent pooling for frequently required technical positions.
- Coordinating and managing medical assessments and offer processes.
- Liasing with the internal People and Culture team to ensure a seamless onboarding process for candidates and managers.
- Supporting the Talent Manager in creation and execution of strategic initiatives to create awareness of the employer brand, utilising LinkedIn and other avenues.
- Supporting and advocating diversity and inclusion across the organisation across all recruitment processes.
To be successful:
We are seeking an experienced internal recruitment professional with a natural ability to build rapport and relationships quickly, with the ability to work with people at all levels. You will have flexibility when supporting the business, but will also be able to influence and guide others on best practices, with an education style, and are driven and resilient in nature.
Experienced from a similar blue and white collar environment, managing high volume recruitment. Expr3ss recruitment system experience would be advantageous, however is not essential.
This opportunity is available for an immediate start to support a very busy team during a time of organic growth. Flexible working options are available after the initial training and onboarding process.
If you believe you have the passion and drive to succeed in this role, please submit your application via the ‘Apply Now’ option, or you can apply directly by submitting your resume at www.hrpartners.com.au. Please ensure that you include the following reference number 14M0445379.
If you have any questions about the role before applying, please contact Sheenal Jackson at email@example.com.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....