Our client is an established global organisation within the construction and design sector based in the Melbourne CBD. They are seeking a Systems Engineer/IT Infrastructure Specialist to join their IT team. Acting as the subject matter expert, you will be working on project based work including cloud consolidation and security. In addition, you will be managing the organisation's global infrastructure, servers and storage platforms.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Managing the organisations Windows Servers, Azure Cloud infrastructure and storage platforms
- Office 365 administration
- Developing and maintaining PowerShell scripts to automate processes
- Working towards improving the organisations security framework
- Vendor management
- Maintain and review procedural and technical documentation and guidelines
To succeed in this position you will have:
- Strong understanding of Wintel and server management essential
- Advanced AD admin experience
- Good understanding of Azure AD
- Cloud experience ideally Azure
- Azure Administration (networking, compute, storage)
- good understanding of DFS
- WAN/LAN networking understanding
- At least 5+ years experience working within IT
- Exceptional communication skills and be able to work autonomously
- Team player with a consultative nature
- Microsoft administration certifications
- Cloud certifications (Azure preferable)
- Netapp, Meraki SD-WAN and Mimecast experience
If this sounds like you, please click apply now below or email your resume to email@example.com!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....