Provide day to day technical support to the ongoing delivery, design, maintenance, evolution and documentation of the continuous integration / continuous deployment (CI/CD) technologies and deployment pipelines.
Provide support and coaching to BAU and project users of the tools, processes, governance and reporting required to effectively engage with and utilise the CI/CD pipeline.
- Provide assurance over the successful testing and deployment of EC solutions through the CI/CD pipeline.
- Plan, schedule and balance the environment, release and testing data demands of all teams deploying changes.
- Manage the deployment of changes through the pipeline.
- Provide day-to-day support to end users, including providing input into training and supporting material, to ensure usersensure users can make effective use of CI/CD pipeline to speed up and assure quality of solutions delivered.
- Perform system administration tasks including regular “housekeeping”, performance monitoring, storage and capacity management, user management, patching and updates as required.
- Perform root cause analysis and provide recommendations for action to resolve and prevent recurrence of Incidents in CI/CD pipeline.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (e.g. IT, engineering,sciences) preferred.
- Quality verbal and written skills to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated customer service focus, working and consulting with stakeholders to fully address user needs.
- Demonstrated analytical and complex problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Adaptable and flexible, to manage multiple and changing priorities/activities.
- Experience configuring and maintaining CI/CD systems. Including but not limited to environment provisioning technologies.
- Skills in PLSQL, SQL, C# and Powershell
- Demonstrated experience in:
- Software Development Life Cycle, Agile delivery and ITIL service management
- Design, Implementation and operation of CI/CD technologies and delivery practices.
- Complex technical troubleshooting and ability to guide best practice service and technology maturity across automation and deployment.
- Experience in managing and fostering relationships with business stakeholders, service providers and external stakeholders.
- Actifio, Sky, Apache Ant, BitBucket, GIT,
- LiquiBase, Maven, Nexus, Octopus, Selenium,
- Hub & Node, SourceTree
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....