Randstad Defence is looking for several Systems Engineers, ranging from senior to junior level, for the Collins Class submarine project. These are long-term contracted positions. You will work as a member of the submarine engineering team. The Systems Engineer will be responsible for system engineering duties related to the maintenance and support of the ASOS (SEA1439 Ph6) project and its associated equipment and systems. The task location will be in Sydney. The remuneration for these roles will be determined by your qualifications and experience, and it is negotiable.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Contribute to the development of design data pack documents such as specifications, compliance matrix, design calculations, analysis reports, drawings, test plans, and test reports.
- Develop equipment designs in collaboration with the Electronics, Mechanical, Software, and Acoustics Engineering Design teams.
- Comply with company policies and procedures as well as the workplace health and safety requirements.
- Participate in design reviews, test readiness reviews, and production readiness reviews.
- Prepare high-quality documents for engineering support and investigation work using the peer review process.
- Tertiary Engineering qualification is required.
- A current Australian driver's licence is required.
- a minimum of 5 years' experience as a systems engineer
- Knowledge and experience with the systems engineering design process are required.
- Capability to write technical documents in a clear and concise manner
- Experience with systems integration and knowledge of Sonar systems is desirable.
The candidate must be an Australian citizen with a minimum of Baseline or preferable NV1 security clearance.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are, then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....