Based south of Sydney, a local council is looking for an experienced Swimming Pool Inspector to join their development and building team. Reporting to the Team Leader Compliance, you will be responsible for conducting swimming pool inspections to ensure compliance with the provisions of the Swimming Pool Act and Regulations and Public Health Act.
- Undertake inspections of swimming pools
- Implement council’s swimming pool inspection program
- Review and determine applications for swimming pool compliance certificates
- Assist the compliance team with inspections of unauthorised works
- Assist the compliance team with breaches of development consent as required
- Service of notices and orders pursuant to the Local Government Act 1993, the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 and the Swimming Pools Act 1992.
- Accreditation under the Building Professionals Act as Category E1 Certifier – Swimming Pool Certification or A1-A4 Building Surveyor
- Accreditation (or working towards achieving accreditation) under the Building Professionals Act as Building Surveyor at the level of A3 or higher
- At least 12 months experience as a Building Surveyor/Swimming Pool Inspector or similar role.
The Council is conveniently located beside public transport with a large staff car park. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Swimming Pool Inspector to join a council on a temporary basis. It is an initial 6 month contract with high possibility of extension.
To Apply, “click apply” or alternatively if you wish to discuss this position further, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a call.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....