Randstad & integratedliving have partnered to find individuals who want to make a difference by assisting older people in our community stay independent.
To apply for this role you don’t need qualifications or experience as all training will be provided to successful candidates. You just need a friendly, ‘can do’ attitude.
A career with integratedliving will inspire you. Whether you’re assisting clients to stay connected to their family and friends or helping them with tasks of daily living, you will make a difference every day and be truly valued. Most importantly you will meet some amazing people with great life stories along the way.
About the Role:
- Support Workers generally provide service between the hours of 8.00am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday and work with clients in their own home and out in the community
- A support worker's main role is to help provide independence for an individual
- Daily tasks may include laundry, bed making, cleaning bathrooms, transportation of clients to appointments/shopping, social support, and importantly, companionship
- Base hourly starting pay rate of $23.39, with pay progression after a year of service with integratedliving
Some of the Benefits:
- Travel allowance of 0.80c per km & paid travel time between services
- Mobile allowance of $25 per fortnight paid when your own device is used for work
- Flexible, supportive work environment that provides the opportunity to make a real difference in the community and our clients lives
- Tax benefits through salary packaging options as this is a not for profit organisation
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity and mutual respect
- Supply of polo tops & all personal protective equipment to keep you safe
- No qualifications necessary but if you are Cert III qualified in Aged Care, Community Services, or Disability Services or currently studying any of these, we would still love to hear from you
- Experience in similar work in hospitals, care facilities or in-home services is highly regarded but we are also looking for candidates with a ‘can-do' attitude and willingness to learn
- A positive approach to customers and service delivery is a must
- Ability to use smart phones & handheld devices
- Ability to travel around the Central Coast & South East areas of Tasmania
- Australian work rights
- Current Driver’s Licence, Car Registration and Comprehensive Insurance documents
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate
- Working with Children Check or equivalent (if you don’t have one you will be supported on how to apply)
- Current National Police Check (if you don’t have one you will be supported on how to apply)
integratedliving Australia provides community and home-based health services throughout rural, regional, and remote Australia.
Their key purpose is to support individuals and enrich communities, and this also means supporting their people in career development. Whatever your goal may be, we can help you progress with purpose.
Integratedliving will be hosting assessments for this location in November (usually on a Tuesday) - If you can not make an assessment for the date specified then please advise the consultant when you speak with them and we can assist you in attending another one of their assessments the following week(s).
Please Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button
Your CV will immediately arrive with your Randstad Health & Social Care Assessment Team. At Randstad we pride ourselves on helping you in your career and promise to contact you after your application has been received.
Questions? Call our friendly Team on 07 3243 3977 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....