Randstad Defence is proud to service a Major Service Provider (MSP) on the Future Submarines Program (FSP) and present an opportunity for a Support Systems Engineer.
About the opportunity:
The Support Systems Engineer will:
- Work within a small team of Systems Engineers;
- Refine Support System scenarios;
- Elicit, develop and manage Support System Requirements and deriving MOPs;
- Identify and define Support System interfaces;
- Leverage metrics from Operations Analysis;
- Develop and flow down measures of effectiveness and suitability to elements of the Support System;
- Workshop requirements with stakeholders to elicit additional inputs and amendments with a view to achieving endorsement of the requirements set as required;
The successful candidate must satisfy the following criteria:
- Have experience in the Support System Domains (Operating Support, Engineering Support, Maintenance Support, Supply Support and Training Support);
- Have maritime experience (ideally Submarine related experience);
- Have experience in Requirements Development and the use of the CoA mandated requirements management tool IBM® Rational® Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System (DOORS®).
Given the nature of these positions, applicants must be Australian citizens, and a security clearance, preferably an NV1, will be required.
Randstad Australia is a leading recruitment agency specialising in recruitment & HR solutions, across the broadest range of skills, disciplines and industry sectors. At Randstad, we are committed to offering equitable employment opportunities and embracing diversity for the benefit of all. We welcome and highly urge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply for these positions. An inclusive culture and exciting, supportive career opportunities await.
These opportunities are available to commence as soon as possible. Therefore, please do not hesitate to contact me for a confidential discussion and further information. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message, please report it to Scam Watch at www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam [link removed].
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....