Administrative opportunity available in the Federal Government
Randstad is currently working with a federal client seeking to source two Support Clerks based in the North-Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. These 24 month contracts will allow you to broaden your administration and project experience whilst contributing to the meaningful outcomes on behalf of the Commonwealth.
This opportunity covers a range of administrative duties ranging from file and database management, to complaint resolution and general stakeholder engagement. Experience utilising a variety of IT systems and softwares will be highly favourable, however general digital literacy will be a required minimum. Experience in government will be looked upon favourably.
In order to be eligible for this opportunity, applicants MUST have Negative Vetting Level 1 clearance that they may be able to reactivate. This criteria thereby positions this role to be well suited to ex defence personnel seeking to make a transition into more administrative roles, however Defence experience is not essential.
Your typical duties may include:
- Maintaining records and information databases
- Recording client interaction in a CRM system
- Stakeholder management and client engagement
- Managing and updating spreadsheets
- Undertaking research to inform reports
- Preparing reports and briefings
- Record, prepare and distribute meeting minutes;
- Processing invoices and organising PO numbers
- Data entry and review
To be successful, you will possess:
- A Negative Vetting Level 1 Clearance
- Great communication and customer service skills- both verbal and written;
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills;
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
This is an APS2 level opportunity paying $37.97 per hour + super.
If successful, you will be contacted by a randstad consultant to organise a meeting to discuss your experience, preferences and expectations in order to determine your suitability to the
Please press APPLY NOW or for further information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....