Supply Chain Planner/ WMS Analyst
- Temp to Permanent opportunity
- 35-hours per week
- Work from home until the new year
About The Company
NSW Rural Fire Services, located in Glendenning
About the Role
Reporting to the inventory lead, you will participate in developing supply chain strategies, balancing cost efficiency and risk management
Your duties will include:
- Work closely with the leadership team to develop supply chain strategies balancing cost efficiency and risk management
- Review of current processes with view to creation of demand planning, supply planning and stock levels to meet business goals
- Build and maintain the Demand Planning forecasting tool
- Ensure high levels of DIFOT and forecast accuracy
- Monitor Contract expiry dates and work with key stakeholders for contract transition plans and stock quantities.
- Root cause analysis of forecasting and inventory discrepancies
- Manage forward planning with suppliers ensuring supply meets demand forecasts
- Monitor supplier performance metrics, including price, quality, and delivery
- Ensure KPIs are met across forecast accuracy, out of stocks and product availability.
- Develop and prepare monthly forecasting files, SOP and KPI reports
- Analyse forecast accuracy and bias and identify/champion process enhancements to improve if required
- Participate in any demand and supply planning projects
The Successful Applicant will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in end-to-end Supply Chain experience including Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Purchasing, and International Logistics
- Advanced experience working within SAP WMS
- Essential: Advanced Excel
- Excellent communication skills, in both verbal and written English
- Self-motivated, a positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Demonstrated experience with developing SAP processes
- Strong numeracy, data analysis and problem-solving skills
- A continuous improvement mindset and the ability to lead change
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Degree in a relevant Supply Chain field would be ideal.
If you are ready to submit your resume please select “Apply Now”..
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....