Join a longstanding global health and wellness company that has been thriving for 40 years, distributing products to over 90 countries. Committed to enhancing the health and well being of millions, the company attributes its success to a steadfast dedication to manufacturing excellence, maintaining top-quality standards, encouraging innovation, and providing exceptional customer service.
About the role
As the Supply Chain Manager, your main focus will be improving operational efficiency and minimising inventory investment. Your role is crucial in maintaining high levels of customer service by meeting inventory requirements accurately. On a daily basis, you'll work closely with internal departments, emphasising a coordinated and efficient approach to support the company's commitment to excellence in supply chain operations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Review and generate production orders using the ERP system
- Provide estimated arrival times (ETA) to the customer service department and communicate any deviations promptly
- Support the execution of new programs and initiatives, including promotions, forecasting, and coordination for key events, product launches, and network redesigns
- Monitor key performance indicators for sales and operations planning, cost-to-serve data, and coordinate cross-functional teams to enhance supply chain initiatives
- Collaborate with external suppliers and internal stakeholders to investigate and address stock record inaccuracies
- Optimise inventory investment for sustained exceptional customer service levels and operational efficiency's
- A degree in Supply Chain, Planning, Manufacturing, or a related field
- 3-5 years of proven experience in supply chain planning
- Proficient in using ERP systems, with preference for Oracle, SAP, or JD Edwards
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills with keen attention to detail
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Residency in Australia required
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link or call Randstad’s Procurement, Contracts and Supply Chain specialists, Bridie Taglienti or Rachel Homer on 0409 238 997.
If this is not the role for you but you are interested in hearing about further opportunities within the professional manufacturing & logistics sector, please feel welcome to connect with me either on LinkedIn or call for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.