An exciting opportunity awaits a Supply Chain Analyst to gain experience with a renowned retail automotive brand. Your role will involve supporting supply chain functions with a proactive approach, contributing to meaningful outcomes for the organisation. Your proficiency in using various tools and managing processes will position you as a key team member. This is a full-time permanent position.
- Monitoring vehicles progress through the supply chain system
- Receiving system error reports, investigating and then executing fixes
- Transmitting via SAP vehicle update messages to MMC when required
- Liaise with our transport provider around issues in the delivery process
- Liaise with our insurance company and ensure claims are being processed
- Goods receipt invoices in the system so suppliers get paid
- Process dealer vehicle specification change requests with parent company
- Create and distribute various sales and supply chain reports
- Tertiary qualification in Business Administration or Supply Chain
- Experience with ERP software, SAP highly regarded
- Proficiency in analysing complex data sets and translating findings into actionable recommendations
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, enabling productive collaboration with teams and corporate stakeholders
- Efficient knowledge and utilisation of Microsoft programs including Office, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link or call Randstad's Procurement specialists, Bridie Taglienti and Rachel Homer on 0409 238 997.
If this is not the role for you but you are interested in hearing about further opportunities about positions within procurement, contracts and supply chain, please feel welcome to connect either on LinkedIn or call for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.