Randstad’s procurement & contracts specialist, Rachel Homer, is currently working with a private ASX listed company and a state government department to recruit for Supplier Relationship Managers on a 6 and 12 month contract basis. Supplier Relationship Management is a growing area of upcoming demand, with a number of organisations and government agencies seeking to strengthen supplier relationships and ultimately add value, sustainability and probity to their procurement and contracts management processes.
Your new role:
- Instigate, strengthen and maintain quality supplier relationships, assisting existing panel and new suppliers to work with your organisation to achieve mutually beneficial partnerships and procurement outcomes
- Secure added value for your organisation by implementing supplier management, performance measurement and a supplier management framework
- Collaborate effectively with your stakeholders to understand opportunities for improvement across all categories and stages of the procurement & contracts management cycle
- Encourage collaboration between your organisation and external suppliers by aligning strategic goals and objectives and implementing operational, day to day solutions
You will need the following to apply:
- Experience working in a dedicated procurement role and ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of strategic sourcing, and contracts management across a variety of goods and services
- Ability to demonstrate, at interview, strategic stakeholder and supplier engagement and influencing capability
- A genuine passion for, and understanding of, social, ethical and sustainable procurement
- Ability to work at pace and remain consistently approachable and personable under pressure, while delivering favourable outcomes to internal and external customers
- You must be in Adelaide and willing and able to commit to an initial contract term with a view for permanency
What you need to do now
For the opportunity to be considered for this position, please submit your up to date CV and covering letter to Rachel Homer via the 'apply now' adjacent to the advert or call 8150 7034 for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....