Our client is undertaking a large-scale network upgrade. We are seeking a Subcontracts Manager to manage the Subcontracts for our clients current program of work. In this role, the Subcontracts Manager will be responsible for the administration and the performance management of all the subcontracts associated with the program.
This is an opportunity to take on unique challenges, expand and enhance your skills and experience, and contribute to an industry leading modernisation initiative. You will join a great team of talented professionals who take a collaborative approach and enjoy working together. Our client is a company on the move with more than five decades of innovative and exceptional performance and have earned their place as a trusted provider to our customers.
The successful candidate will report to the overall Program Manager and will be responsible for the overall management of all subcontractors involved in the program through development and initial deployment. The duties will include:
- Management of several large subcontracts by understanding and maintaining schedules, action item logs, risk registers, chair regular meetings with each subcontractor and ensure all parties are communicating.
- Recognising changes to the baseline and working with all parties to understand the impact of the change, manage a change log for each subcontract.
- Issuing Requests for proposals.
- Leading the effort to evaluate the proposals, fact-finding, and negotiations, then generate the contractual change.
- Supervising junior Subcontract Management staff.
- Utilising a scorecard to track and report subcontractor performance.
- Ensuring NDAs are in place prior to any discussions which disclose sensitive data.
- Maintaining all contractual documentation.
- Collaboratively resolving issues, conflicts, and/or disputes.
- Establishing, monitoring, and reporting budgets and variances;
- Managing various types of moderately complex subcontracts, including hardware, software, IT Solutions, and services.
- Must have experience working to Australian Procurement Regulations; and Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Proven ability to manage Subcontractor performance in the areas of technical scope, schedule and cost.
- Experience with Services based subcontracts.
- Experience with various subcontract types and Cost Reimbursement (fixed-fee, incentive fee or award fee).
- Experience in Commercial Contracting/Subcontracting.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree.
- Experience integrating subcontractor schedules into an overall program schedule.
- Should demonstrate a full understanding of business competencies and financial objectives.
- Experience with large electronic systems program delivery will be well regarded.
- Unique program of work.
- Attractive salary options.
- Close and collaborative team environment.
- High performing & globally leading organisation.
Please note the successful candidate MUST be eligible for NV1 Security clearance so only Australian Citizens need apply.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....