Randstad have partnered with an excellent Victorian railway operator in their search for an experienced Structures Inspector.
Benefits of this role:
- Exciting railway structures projects
- Market leading rates available
- Potential for ongoing contract work
Key Responsibilities include:
- Undertake general and detailed scheduled and unscheduled inspections on all designated civil assets
- Compile detailed reports on the results of any inspections and recommend on maintenance priorities to ensure ongoing safe and effective performance.
- Provide specific advice to management on civil assets
- Update computer database for the recording of asset condition
- Respond to emergencies after hours as required
- Identify and assess likely condition deterioration and identify timely or urgent actions to ensure structural integrity of civil and assets
The successful candidate will have:
- Formal qualifications or relevant in-service training course completion related to inspection of Civil assets and Civil construction/maintenance
- Train Track Safeworking Level 4 is desirable; (Level 3 a minimum requirement)
- Significant experience and demonstrated capability in Civil/structure asset inspection and maintenance and the associated standards and regulatory requirements.
- Extensive experience and demonstrated capability in bridge assessment, maintenance and construction.
- Sound understanding of OHS, environmental and heritage issues
- Experience and sound ability in using a database-type Asset Management/Works Management system for planning and reporting on asset condition inspections and defect reports.
Randstad Government Professionals CPE recruits within the Building and Infrastructure sector(s), partnering with the Victorian State Government, Victorian Local Government to provide outstanding project managers engineers, planners and associated professionals. We learn precisely what our clients require and expect, and in return we supply staff who share the ethos of the Victorian State Government and local Councils.
To apply, or answer any questions related to this role, please call Ben Smith on 0421229905 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....