Major ASX listed
Newly created structure
The successful candidate will join the Strategy and Innovation Group function and be responsible for the Strategic Planning Cycle and Governance, specifically this includes:
- Lead the group-wide development of 3-Year Divisional and Group Services business plan
- Facilitate workshops to test alignment of Divisional plans with the Corporate Strategy.
- Support the organisation to report on strategic plans and provide assurance on execution, including performance monitoring.
- Prepare the 3-Year Corporate Plan for submission to APRA
- Advise Divisions and Group Functions in evaluating priorities
- Risk & Governance: proactively coordinate and contribute to strategic risk and the broader enterprise risk
The successful Strategy Planning Manager will have the following experience:
- Strategy planning from an inhouse Corporate Strategy team, alternatively a consulting or relevant management Consultant (Strategy, Customer, Operations) background
- Experience within a Financial Services industry experience is essential
- Experience in a Group or Central function partnering the business to help divisions and group functions
- Experience leading projects collaboratively across multiple business units
- Structured problem solving capability and experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to facilitate sessions and to challenge ideas constructively
- Experience in senior stakeholder management
- Strong financial acumen and strategic analysis skills
If interested in applying to the Strategic Planning Manager position please apply today, for further information please call Gail Cunningham on 0434745920 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....