- Permanent opportunity
- Flexible work options
- Career opportunity presenting long term career growth
A critical role key to developing deep insights on the contextual, transactional and internal environments by developing evidenced based research on macro trends and the competitive environment.
By enhancing this key data will better deliver insights and recommendations on key strategic risks and opportunities to the organisation.
A large Financial Services business based in Sydney CBD, career mobility and growth opportunity opportunities.
Providing research and analysis to support the deliverables the Consultant in Strategy Insights and Research key responsibilities are :
- Competitor and macro-environment reporting to senior stakeholders across the organisation
- Long-term trends research and topical deep-dive insights
- Contribute to the final creation and dissemination of these reports and other material
- Source and use essential external sources and engage and collaborate with internal SME’s to extract key insights
The profile for the role of Consultant in Strategy Insights and Research include:
- 3 - 5 years experience (inhouse corporate strategy team or consulting preferred)
- Strong structured problem-solving experience
- Prefer industry experience across Financial Services, specifically Insurance exposure is highly desired
- Prior experience in economic, competition or trends reporting
- Strong research and written communication skills, strong financial acumen and quantitative skills
- Experience in effective presentation techniques, able to summarise complex topics effectively
- Experience in stakeholder management and working collaboratively
Contact Gail Cunningham, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Randstad
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....