Geelong Utilities organisation seeking a Strategic Engagement Advisor to work for a 12 month mate leave contract across various projects. This role will report the Assistant Manager of Communications and Engagement
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Develop and drive the Strategic roll out of engagement and communication plans for various Infrastructure Projects
- Foster relationships with community members, key stakeholders and our project partners
- Deliver a variety of Communications such as Action Plan roll outs, fact sheets, web content, newsletters, social media etc.
- Provide specialist advice to internal stakeholders on community and stakeholder engagement.
Maintain and develop content for online engagement platforms, such as project information, surveys, forums and polls.
- Identify and mitigate potential Risk/Issues with Projects, and resolve with strategic communication roll outs.
To be the successful candidate you will have:
- Highly desirable to have a IAP2 certification and be degree qualified in community engagement, social sciences or other relevant qualifications.
- Specialist skills and experience working in community engagement.
- Have a strong strategic mindset, with the ability to plan and execute communication solutions
- Strong community and stakeholder experience and be well versed in utilising community engagement practices
- Knowledge of engagement software programs such as Engagement HQ, The Hive and Social Point and running webinars.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, have experience running community events and working with government departments.
- Highly desirable to have worked with Government agencies State or Local.
- Be flexible on occasion to work oustide of business hours for various Community Events i.e evening onlie webinars
If this sounds like the role for you please apply now, and for further details please contact Tom Pedersen at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....