- Wodonga location
- Permanent role with above award salary
- 38 hour week with overtime
An exciting opportunity to work with a small close knit and friendly team who, since 2012, have been providing dedicated sales and aftersales support in the Albury/Wodonga region with exponential growth.
About the role
- Deliver & pick up automotive parts
- Unpack incoming parts in accordance with company processes
- Inspect incoming and outgoing parts for damage prior to delivery
- Pick and pack automotive parts ready for despatch
- Securely load & unload delivery vehicle
- Assist in the warehouse when required
- Deliver automotive parts with the company vehicle
You will need
- A current drivers license
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Interest in the automotive industry
- To be fit and healthy
- Above award wages
- Secure, long term work
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
If this role suits you please APPLY NOW to upload an up to date resume.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....