Randstad are currently seeking an experienced Storeperson for an ongoing opportunity with our client Iron Mountain, a leader in the data and records management industry.
Role to commence 24th May 2021.
Based in Mount Louisa you will complete warehouse duties as well as computer based work including data entry and digital scanning. Full training provided for scanning duties.
Working Monday - Friday as part of a supportive team, you will maintain a work/life balance.
- Picking and putting away orders
- Repeatitive lifting of 20kg with high frequency
- Receiving stock
- Data Entry and digital scanning
- Working at heights and in North Queensland climate
- Adhoc duties as required, including deliveries and pickups
- Previous Warehouse/Stores Experience
- Current Forklift licence - with experience
- Intermediate level computer skills including word, excel and google suite
- Physically fit
- Current C Class Manual Licence
- Ability pass Federal Police checks
- Ability to pass pre employment medical including drug/alcohol
Whats in it for you:
- Work with an industry leader
- Potential for perm role and progression within the company
- Weekly pay cycle
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above requirements please APPLY NOW or email email@example.com with your current resume.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....