2 New roles, just in.. We are on the lookout for 2 experienced warehouse / storpeople who understand the day to day running of a warehouse. These roles are located in northern suburbs of Melbourne!Day to Day
- Picking, packing and dispatching stock
- Completing and processing documentation for movement of goods and stock levels
- Unloading trucks and containers and checking the delivery for accuracy of quantity and specification
- Driving a counter balance forklift
- Participation in warehouse stock takes and cycle counts as require
- Previous warehouse experience
- A ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Forklift licence and significant forklift experience
- Pick packing experience
- Experience using bar code scanners
Package on offer
- Monday - Friday hours
- Annual leave, sick pay and other full time benefits!
- Onsite car parking
- $$$ Hourly rates / annual salaries on offer
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced store person to secure a new role NOW with a growing company. If you think you have what it takes, APPLY NOW!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....