Randstad is one of the largest HR services providers worldwide, with a local branch right here in Wollongong. We only hire the best staff for our valued clients and the local community.
A rare opportunity has become available for a Store Manager working for a highly regarded National Communications Company, based at their store in Shellharbour.
Your New Role:
As the store manager, you will provide a high level of leadership and professional guidance to the Assistant Manager and the in-store retail team.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Act as the senior point of contact for all customer queries and escalations
- Liaise with senior company stakeholders and area managers
- Assist with the further development of a high performing team
- Consistently lead the team, set high standards and achieve target KPI's across the business
- Manage all rostering and budget requirements
- Actively strive to grow and develop the business when recruiting new staff members
- Previous experience working as a Retail Manager across the technology, telecommunications, or electronics industries
- 3-5 years experience in team leadership
- High level of communication
- Ability to be adaptable and accountable for team success
- Work for a reputable company
- On-site parking
- Advance your career
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, please apply now.
Only suitable applicants will be considered. We look forward to receiving your application
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....