About the company
My client is a multinational banking and financial services company. It is a global leader in food and agriculture financing and sustainability-oriented banking. It has
About the role
Because of their immense growth in their portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their offices in Sydney. They are urgently looking an experienced SQL Developers with Informatica experience to support their technical teams in one of the areas of business within the group.
You need to have the following skill sets to excel in this role:
- Experience in SQL scripts and stored procedure to perform various business transformations as well as validations on data.
- Using Informatica Developer Tool (nice to have), create Sources to Targets mappings for Data cleansing, validating, integrating and matching.
- Performing Data Profiling activities ideally by leveraging Informatica DQ
- Create tables, load data, and create UNIX shell scripts to support data quality applications.
- Created SSIS Reusable Packages to extract data from Multi formatted Flat files, Excel, XML files into SQL server Database.
- Build DQ rules using Informatica IDQ tool stack.
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has strong SQL Development experience and has ideally worked in data quality or governance. Informatica experience is nice to have. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 8235 3344. Randstad is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....