SPEECH PATHOLOGIST - IPSWICH
This is your chance to work from home while being a part of a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team! Due to significant growth, your new workplace has opportunities for Speech Pathoogists available in the Ipswich region. They are dedicated to providing high quality therapy that makes a difference in participants lives as well as offering training and consulting services.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
- Providing specialist advice and clinical services including assessment, diagnosis, treatment and intervention programs
- Regularly review progress and assess outcomes, setting new objectives along the way
- Delivering holistic and integrated client care and management
- Collaborate closely with clients, their families and carers to provide a comprehensive assessment of their everyday skills requirements and identify the best course of action.
- Actively contribute to the development of professional knowledge and skills in Speech Pathology
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology
- SPA Accreditation
- Facilitates meaningful outcomes for people with disabilities and their families
- Commitment to person-centred approaches and best practice NDIS and private therapy services
- A current Australian driver’s licence and willingness to obtain a police check
- Competitive remuneration + Laptop and Phone + $4000 CPD!
- Work from home
- Join a highly regarded organisation looking to make a difference in the community
- Permanent, full time position within a growing organisation
- Being a highly respected member of a successful multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring
If this position EXCITES you then please apply via the link below! To discuss the role or have a confidential discussion regarding opportunities and your professional journey, please call me (Kimberley Davison) on 1300 289 817 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. My promise is to assist you in maximising your opportunities while minimising your stress!
At Randstad, Health & Social Care we are your trusted career partners - we take the hard work out of finding your dream job! As proven healthcare advisors we can ensure you make connections across employers of choice....