Solution Architect is currently required to end of June with option to extend to look at the current state and make solution architecture recommendation and design on various IT projects such as new HR systems, integration system, Data warehouse systems and CRM systems.
You will also be required to perform the following:
- Act as visionary, strategist and collaborator for the solution area and projects.
- Design and implement long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans for managing and maintaining corporate technology and software.
- Provide solution architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to internal staff and external vendors as required.
- Develop, document, and communicate plans for investing in solutions architecture, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
- Survey market landscape for solution insights, direction, vendors and methods.
- Write, or direct the writing of white papers that add further insight and thought in the solution area.
- Lead development of formalised solution methodologies.
- Build and maintain repository for solution architecture deliverables and methodologies.
- Design, develop, and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated solutions.
- Maintain the organisations’ existing solutions architecture and technology portfolio; make recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives.
- Review new and existing solutions design projects and procurement or outsourcing plans for compliance with solutions standards and architectural plans.
- Interface and coordinate solution architecture tasks with internal and external technical resources. Collaborate with Project Managers, vendors and IT stakeholders to provision estimates and develop overall implementation plan for installation, customisation and integration efforts.
- Provide expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design and documentation.
To be successful in this position you will be a highly experienced Solution Architect who has being accountable for the strategic design of current and future information systems and solutions that support the achievement of organisational objectives, preferably on HR, CRM, integration or Data warehouse systems. You will also have a certification in TOGA or other enterprise architecture frameworks. Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills are a must.
Apply now by using the link or email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....