Leading Australian ASX listed property group requires a Solution Architect for a 6 months plus contract to work from their Sydney CBD based office.
As a Solutions Architect you will define and document solutions (blueprints or equivalent) for their Cloud / SaaS platforms.
On a daily basis you will be involved in:
- Align solution architectures to the business objectives and goals
- Design long term strategic goals and tactical plans that support applications
- Develop architecture roadmaps and communicate them effectively
- Develop, document and communicate plans along with impact analysis and cost and risk reduction options
- Perform governance reviews as part of the Architecture Review Board to ensure quality of developed solutions
- Liaise with vendors on their solutions to the business.
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of the technology strategy
- Provide architectural guidance to the project team
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Relative Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Have worked on Digital based projects.
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Experience working on Cloud / SaaS platforms
- 4 years experience working on large complex applications
- Oversight experience on transformational projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
- Worked with both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
Public transport consisting of Trains and Buses are only 2 – 3 minutes from the front door.
A fantastic package is on offer for the successful candidate.
Please call Patrick Egan @ Randstad Technologies on 0407 261 441 for Confidential Discussion or just hit the apply button below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....