2x 12 month contracts as a Software Engineer working with very large rail & transportation organisation.
You will play a key role in the delivery of major projects. The work will involve adaptations to existing systems in support of the ETCS Inner City and Cross River Rail projects. This will be a role in the Real Time Information Systems team performing integration of a new Traffic Management System with the existing Universal Traffic Control system.
- Engage with stakeholders define / affirm requirements
- Implement complex, distributed multi-system software programming changes
- When required, perform review of software changes
- Develop test plans and test specifications
- Perform testing, review and audits of test results
You will have experience in:
- Practical knowledge of Windows development environments and tools (Core: C# .NET)
- Experience in a multidisciplinary, complex and mission critical environment.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills to negotiate practical, efficiency focused and sustainable outcomes.
- High level of conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices including writing and executing software unit tests and system test specifications.
- Knowledge of real time Information Systems and interfaces is an advantage
Interested? APPLY NOW and one of our experienced consultants will contact you to discuss your suitability in more detail.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....