Our client is proud to say that they are an employee-oriented employer. They offer extensive benefits with a fun workplace environment to show how much they appreciate their people.They organise numerous “just for the fun” events, including monthly summer lunchtime BBQs, summer time Ice Cream Fridays, annual Photo and a number of holiday celebrations and charitable events.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining C# applications and also have the ability to perform testing and debugging of these applications. You would ideally come from a C++ background and have experience across Linux, and open-source technologies.
What do they offer?
- Extensive benefits
- Their products make a real difference
- They offer competitive compensation
- Develop, test and maintain C# applications and services
- Participate in the full software development life-cycle, including design, development, testing,
- and deployment
- Develop unit tests and integration tests for C# and C++ applications
- Create and maintain automated tests to ensure software quality and reliability
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop software solutions that meet customer
- Debug and troubleshoot software issues and provide timely resolution
- Assist in the creation of technical documentation and support materials
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in C# development
- Solid understanding of C++ programming language and experience in Linux environments
- Strong understanding of software testing principles and practices
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Experience with testing frameworks such as NUnit, Ansible or Appium
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
- Experience with open-source technologies such as Git, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Knowledge of DevOps techniques such as build, release and deployment pipelines.
If you are interested in this opportunity or about other opportunities we currently have, please send your resume to email@example.com or apply directly to this job ad.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.