Do you have a background in digital marketing using social media platforms? This is an opportunity to further develop your career by working on large, impactful government initiatives.
About the role
As the Social Media and Communities Adviser, you will be joining the Digital Engagement team. You will provide support in developing and executing organic and paid social media campaigns. This support will include working collaboratively with the project communications and engagement teams and creative studio. Activities will include:
- Social media content development
- Publish content across native social channels (organic and paid)
- Community monitoring and management
- Track performance and provide insights that optimise content and campaigns
- Use third-party scheduling and reporting tools
- Manage multiple stakeholders providing best practice advice and solutions
What you will need to be successful
It is essential that you have experience gained in a similar digital marketing role.
This will have provided you with hands-on experience in coordinating social media communications activities and paid campaigns. You will need a mix of technical expertise, editorial skills and ability to interpret analytics.
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Vimeo experience
- Able to execute, monitor and evaluate social media projects
- Competently use content publishing and scheduling tools (ie: hootsuite)
- Digital content production experience
A tertiary qualification related to journalism, marketing, communications and media would be an advantage
What we offer
Employees enjoy a wide range of benefits working for the Department of Health – from competitive salaries and flexible leave arrangements, to training and development opportunities and a holistic range of health and wellbeing support services and resources.
- Exposure to high value, world-leading health infrastructure projects
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fixed term contract till 30 June 2024
- Play a vital role in creating and delivering exceptional health infrastructure to support the wellbeing of all Victorians
About your new organisation
The Victorian Health Building Authority is responsible for the planning and delivery of the Victorian Government’s multibillion-dollar health infrastructure program including $16.6 billion in managed assets and $7.84 billion in planning and delivery.
The Department of Health is committed to building an inclusive workplace that embraces diversity and difference. All jobs can be worked flexibly, and we actively encourage job applications from people who identify as Aboriginal and or Torres Strait Islander, people living with disability, LGBTI+ and people from varied cultural backgrounds.
How to apply
If you are looking for purpose in your career, do not miss this opportunity to join the Department of Health.
Use the “apply” button to submit your resume with a cover letter. The cover letter should outline your skills, suitability, and motivation for the role.
The Department of Health promotes diversity and equal opportunity in employment.
Applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, or having a disability, and require advice, support, or recruitment process modifications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call 03 8319 1274.
Applications close Midnight 26 September 2021
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....