Global medical device company who has just set up in Australia requires a Senior Desktop Support / System Administrator to join them on a contract to permanent basis at their French Forest head office.
As the Snr Desktop Support System Administrator your role will see you provide support and administration for the ANZ Region.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Assists in IT Infrastructure projects.
- Ensure all Servers are patched
- Monitor all security services and ensure the integrity of the network is maintained.
- Attend regular global IT Infrastructure and IT support meetings
- Troubleshoots issues on various software applications, hardware, network and telecommunications systems and provides desktop support
- Contributes to refining the environment through innovation, process improvement and documentation
To succeed in this role you will have:
- The successful candidate for this role will have a good all-round knowledge analyzing, troubleshooting and supporting IT environments.
- Previous experience in System Administration is highly desirable.
- Experience providing application & operating system support (Microsoft Platforms, Office 365 – Teams, Sharepoint)
- Active directory account administration (SCCM experience – nice to have)
- Experience providing hardware support (Desktops, Laptops, Networks (LAN/WAN, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, VMWARE, SQL)
- Demonstrated team player coupled with the ability to work autonomously.
In return my client is offering a fantastic daily rate. Onsite car parking is available.
Please call Patrick Egan @ Randstad Technologies on 0407 261 441 for a confidential discussion or just hit the apply button below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....