The Companies & Projects
- Tier two player - projects to $100m in Melbourne - seeking General Foreman to work across Structure & Finishes - f
- Major builder within Victoria and beyond - projects to $50m - seeking finishing foreman with strong services experience for large scale medical/lab facility
- Exciting major builder in Melbourne - seeking all rounder to work as part of 3 man management team on data centre or newly awarded apartment building depending upon experience.
- You will be part of established site teams with ample support and guidance - all these companies have multiple supervisors of different build interfaces, as well as site based PC’s/Site Engineers, CA’s and full time site based PM
- Fully documented projects though your specific expertise in structures, finishes and/or services will be utilised in planning/programming and value engineering process
- Good work/life balance - rotating Saturdays and an emphasis on employee wellbeing.
- Fully accredited systems/processes - you will be utilising site safety software and well developed document management systems.
- A stable track record in supervision of commercial building projects within Australian with strong references essential.with diverse services elements.
- You must be able to demonstrate best practice in OHS - Certificate III/IV preferred
- An ability to programme, schedule and sequence trades effectively and be able to drive and manage a program of construction works
- Experience in utilising site safety and/or document management software such as Hammertech, Procore, Aconex or similar
Whats on offer
- Salary packages in the $140k-$180k range dependent upon experience.
- Enjoyable and rewarding work environment with builders with a strong track record of successful project completion in Victoria and beyond
- Employee wellness programs - these companies won’t work you to the bone and also offer strong training & development opportunities
How to apply
- Use the links below to apply via Randstad’s website
- Or email your application direct to email@example.com
- For an informal chat about the role please call Neil Powell on 0432 538 193
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....