- A leading national commercial builder with a strong pipeline of work and great reputation in the industry. Our client has excellent talent throughout the business and due to continued growth and a strong pipeline of work is now looking for additional delivery support on multiple projects with key clients.
- Long term contract opportunities with immediate starts available for experienced site managers with two projects located in Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
- Site Manager joining a well established team and taking control of one of two projects experience and location (willingness to travel) being key to securing these roles.
- All day works with Monday to Friday programmed works (potential for Saturdays project pending)
- As the Site Manager you will look after all day to day onsite responsibilites reporting in to the Project Manager and completing required reporting.
- A stable track record in supervision of commercial building projects up to $5m across both new build and fitout/refurbishment
- Current First Aid Certificate required
- An ability to manage programme, schedule and sequence trades effectively
- Experience in utilising site safety software such as Hammertech, Procore or similar
- A natural ability to drive the project forward all the while maintaining and developing relationships with subcontractors, consultants and clients alike.
- A trade or tertiary qualification in construction
Whats on offer
- Generous hourly rate available (candidate skill level dependant) Get paid for the hours you work
- Stable companies with longevity in work and projects
- Collaborative and enjoyable workplaces that shares success
- Stable businesses who have been undertaking sustained organic growth for a number of years.
- Weekly pay via Randstad recruitment agency
How to apply
- Apply directly via the link below
- Or email your application direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For an informal chat about the roles please call Reuben Lennon on 0432 108 632
- For any other construction roles or opportunities feel free to contact and view via Linked in at https://www.linkedin.com/in/reubenlennon/
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....