- Long Established Tier 3 Groups with Great Track Records in Melbourne and beyond
- Fully Accredited for State & Federal Projects – cutting edge OHS and QA systems
- Permanent Roles Offering Long Term Career Opportunities.
- $5m School Project - Two storey build, live school environment - renowned architect who this builder has a great relationship and a supportive superintendent - no politics!
- $3m Community Project - Commercial and residential elements with some interesting high spec architectural features.
- $7m Arts Hub - interesting build with high end finishes and heritage elements.
- A stable track record in supervision of commercial building projects with new build experience on greenfield sites imperative
- Certificate III or IV in OHS & Working With Children Check (for the educational project)
- An ability to programme, schedule and sequence trades effectively
- Experience in utilising site safety software such as Hammertech, Procore or similar
- A natural ability to drive the project forward all the while maintaining and developing relationships with subcontractors, consultants and clients alike.
Whats on offer
- A salary package in the $140k-$170k range, dependent upon experience
- A 5 day working week unless high risk works are programmed
- An collaborative and enjoyable workplace that shares success
- Great training and professional development opportunities
How to apply
Please apply online using the links below, or email your application direct to email@example.com. For a confidential chat about these roles please contact Neil Powell on 0432 538 193
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....