- #1 Growing Tier 3 group with impressive pedigree and their own development interests - typically undertake commercial, industrial and bulky good retail projects alongside community & childcare
- #2 Blue Chip Builder undertaking new build & refurb/fitout projects to $30m - aged care, health, high technology, education, bespoke interiors.
- #1 - An existing project where you will be sharing supervisory responsibilities on a $11m industrial/retail project in the Melbourne’s SE - a great intro to the company before running your own project from March 2022
- #2 - An aged care project for a valuable repeat client - existing facility with different components - extension, renovation and upgrade works.
- A stable track record in supervision of $5m+ commercial building projects with new build experience imperative
- Certificate III or IV in OHS and First Aid Certificate required
- An ability to programme, schedule and sequence trades effectively
- Experience in utilising site safety software such as Hammertech, Procore or similar
- A natural ability to drive the project forward all the while maintaining and developing relationships with subcontractors, consultants and clients alike.
Whats on offer
- Salary package to $150k for Role 1, and up to $180k for role 2, dependent upon experience
- Stable companies with longevity in work and projects
- Collaborative and enjoyable workplaces that shares success
- Stable businesses who have been undertaking sustained organic growth for a number of years.
How to apply
- Use the links below to apply via Randstad’s website
- Or email your application direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For an informal chat about the roles please call Neil Powell on 0432 538 193
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....