- Established Tier 3 Group With Impressive Pedigree - 30+ year History - $200m+ turnover
- Diverse Projects – New Build, Refurbishment, Fitout - Commercial, Industrial/ Retail, Government, Health and more
- Full Accredited Systems/Procedures
- Dedicated Employee Wellness Program
- Two Site Management roles available
- They have 20+ projects in the field - your project could be anything from a new build childcare facility, high spec lab fitout, sporting pavilion or car dealership redevelopment - there’s lots of variety on offer
- Starts available in September and October - you might be available immediately or have to give notice.
- A stable track record in supervision of $3m+ commercial building projects with a mix of new build and refurbishment project experience desirable.
- Certificate III or IV in OHS (though you will have dedicated OHS support), First Aid Certificate
- An ability to programme, schedule and sequence trades effectively
- Experience in utilising site safety software such as Hammertech, Procore or similar
- A natural ability to drive the project forward all the while maintaining and developing relationships with subcontractors, consultants and clients alike.
Whats on offer
- A salary package in the $130k-$160k range, dependent upon experience
- An collaborative and enjoyable workplace that shares success
- Five day working week aside from high risk works
How to apply
- Use the links below to apply via Randstad’s website
- Or email your application direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For an informal chat about the role please call Neil Powell on 0432 538 193
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....