Are you a Site Manager with Cold Storage Warehouse Refurbishment experience?
This dynamic, client focused construction company have a well-established track record of delivering a range of industrial new build and refurbishment projects. They work on warehouse projects nationally, and have an exciting new project due to commence of a cold storage warehouse in a live environment, $4m AUD total refurbishment value. They are looking to appoint a Site Manager to lead the delivery for the duration of the project, on a fixed term contract.
As lead Site Manager based on site, your job will be to oversee the subcontractors and delivery of the project. You will be working closely with the on-site Project Manager and have a Leading Hand under your direction. They are looking for someone ideally with cold storage refurbishment experience in a live environment, with an excellent eye for detail.
- Site set up and preparation and installing temporary offices for site staff
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials, carry out safety checks and resolve any issues which could hold up the work as they arise
- Keep in close contact with members of the site team at all times, and liaise with engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation
- Ensure that the deadline for completing work is met as per the programme
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress.
What you'll need:
- Ideally 5+ years experience as a Site Manager with relevant references on refurbishment work as number 1 on site
- Excellent technical construction & M&E knowledge - cold storage experience preferable
- Experience with MS Projects and Procore (or similar)
- Understanding of RFI's, variations and ability to read and interpret drawings
- High attention to detail and quality of works
- Ticketed with First Aid
- EWP & Forklift tickets would be advantageous, however not essential.
What you need to do to apply:
This position will be available for interview immediately and start within 2-4 weeks on site. To apply or discuss in confidence this opportunity, please send your CV to Tamara Dempsey E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....