Site Manager - Residential
About the company
This is a locally owned Custom Residential Builder who have multiple projects therefore are looking to have an experienced Site manager Join their team. This Residential builder uses a collaborative approach specialising in re-development sites, large family homes, executive homes, large extensions/renovations and country homes.
About the role
You will oversee quality and ensure that the project is staying on track and within budget, as the Site Manager you are responsible for the on-site activities of all active site teams from a Time, Safety and Quality perspective. You will assist in the development of construction programs and provide leadership to junior colleagues.
Your duties will include:
- Keeping the Director Update to date on-site matters
- Ability to learn and problem solve under pressure
- Strong client engagement
- Ordering materials
- Manage labouring staff
- Program on-site workflow
- Client engagement
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 2 - 3 years experience as a High End Residential Site Manager Experience working for a dynamic and established builder
- Understanding of residential building and construction regulations.
- This is a role that will see you further develop within the business so stability with former employers is essential
- Must have worked for a reputable residential builder.
If you think this role applies to you please apply now and I will be in contact with you. If you wish to contact me and have a confidential discussion my contact details are 0419 013 883 or you can alternatively email me on Jasmine.firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....