About the company
A repeat Tier Two client has approached Randstad to employ a solid Site Manager immediatly. They are very much a solid identity and have been awarded a string of projects in Sydney, Forster, Port Maquarie, Newcastle and now Wagga Wagga, these including storage facility and service stations.
They are recognised for their consistent delivery, positive approach, and high staff retention level. People want to work for them, reputable, established, financially buoyant with a full order book into 2024. The key to their success is their motivated staff and therefore they are very selective with whom the employ and invest in.
About the role
As one of their Site Managers you will be expected to take full ownership of the project supervising site activities and delegating as necessary. Ideally you will have an al-round capability, understanding structural elements, carpentry / joinery elements and fit out elements of a New build Commercial project, and ideally have a seasoned portfolio working on similar build projects over “$3 million AUD” in Australia. The project is just starting and ideally they need a Site Manager with previous service station experience or, Tilt Panel experience.
- Adherence to BCA standards
- Site Inspections, establishment and testing.
- Daily and Monthly reporting
- Subcontractor site Inductions
- Client Care
- Managing onsite issues
- Working to deadlines, contract and project time frames.
Skills and Experience
- You will have a minimum of 3 year’s experience working on similar projects.
- Trade Qualified in Carpentry and Joinery or Brick Laying.
- You will be highly motivated and ambitious with drive and passion in a leadership capacity.
- Confident and looking to exceed in all facets of your work. Delivering on time and on Budget.
- Exceptional Communication skills
- A “can do” positive attitude and confidence.
- Good management approach.
This firm is very focussed in their staff, encouraging constant development, training and promotion as well as maintaing their staff, keeping them all very positive, take things in their stride and seeing the humorous side, even in pressurised circumstances.
In return you can expect a generous hourly rate and the opportunity based on your performance to fast track to Project Management and work full time on a permanent Salary.
They are very much a builder that rewards their employees for their hard work, investing in their well being, providing extended leave entitlement, corporate fun days and Team building events.
How to apply
To apply or discuss in confidence these roles, please send your application in word format to Hannah Lovelock: E: Hannah.email@example.com T: 0412 872 301
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.