I am working with a Brisbane based Construction Company who have an excellent reputation in the market and as a result of their continued success their pipeline for the remainder of 2024 and 2024 is looking very strong! They require an experienced Site Manager to join their organisation.
This company has built their strong reputation on delivering projects on time and on budget, resulting in repeat business. They have a strong focus on staff retention and development, believing they are the real asset of the company. They have a great record of staff retention and have a great "family feel" to their company culture.
To be successful in securing this job you will have recent experience as a Site Manager on industrial and/or commercial projects D&C $5m-$20m. You will also have a proven track record of hitting key milestones on time.
Reporting directly to PM, you will be responsible for the coordination of the trades people and sub-contractors on site and be able to push the project in order to achieve timely milestones. Real work life balance is afforded to their site teams, with project deliverables being the aim.
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Must have recent experience as a Site Manager on Industrial/or Commercial projects $5m-$20m. D&C
- Experience and understanding of both structures and finishes on above project types
- Confidence in your abilities to communicate with management and sub contractors alike
- Have the ability to work both autonomously and as a part of a team
- Experience in writing reports, monthly and ongoing
- You must be able to show longevity with previous companies
In return, the successful candidate will be rewarded with working for a leading company who offer an excellent remuneration package. For a confidential discussion of this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Tom Gazal on 0429 430 433 or email Tom.Gazal@randstad.com.au
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....