- Well established Victorian builder - diverse projects with values to $25M +
- Diverse projects - Health, Defense & Education
- A stable track record in supervision of commercial projects with refurb experience
- An ability to programme, schedule and sequence trades effectively
- Good IT skills
- A natural ability to drive the project forward all the while maintaining and developing relationships with subcontractors, consultants and clients alike.
Whats on offer
- A hourly rate in the $55 - $65 range plus super, dependent upon experience
- Potential to become ongoing for the right person
- A collaborative and enjoyable workplace that shares success
How to apply
- Use the links to apply via Randstad’s website
- Or email your application direct to email@example.com
- For an informal chat about the role please call Eoin Brophy on 0477 011 418
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....