This role is suited to a highly driven Site Engineer, who enjoys an autonomous and fast paced work environment. You will draw on your demonstrated site and engineering experience, to:
- Work closely with site supervisors providing engineering and technical support
- Collaborate with subcontractors to ensure timely delivery of activities
- Strive towards safety, environmental, specification, design and contractual requirements
- Manage the quality assurance of works and oversee procurement requirements.
This is a contract role for a minimum of 8 months based in Western Sydney with an attractive rate of pay available and no weekend work.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Preferably one years’ experience post grad on infrastructure projects
- Excellent attitude towards health, safety, environmental and quality outcomes, embedding this commitment in everything you do
Please get in touch with me on 0426 900 063 / email@example.com to find out more and send a copy of your recent CV.
**Candidates must have Australian experience and qualifications to apply for this role**
** This is not an internship position, you must have completed your degree and have valid experience**
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....