Are you an experienced Engineer with civil infrastructure experience, here in Victoria? Have you ever wanted to work with a giant in the Civil Construction world, with an unrivaled reputation in project delivery? Would you like to work on some of the most prestigious projects in Australia? My client is a leading Tier 1 Contractor, working across Australia and projects overseas, valued from $100m – $1bn+. I am working with my client, in order to source a knowledgeable and practical Site / Project Engineer to assist in the engineering process of a new Tunnel link.
Reporting to one of the region’s leading Project Manager's on a works package in excess of $300m, experience with the following is required:
- Proven experience of tendering on structures, preferably tunnel / superstructures.
- Design experience / programming skills / management of subcontractors / procurement
- Support engineering solutions and contribute to client requirements
- Service inspections and relevant research for engineering strategies
The role will be focusing on and providing technical support and guidance to vital design and engineering so the ideal candidate will have to be proficient in computer-aided design (CAD) software technology.
In essence, if you have worked in a similar role for a Tier 1 or 2 civil infrastructure company to a high level then these responsibilities should be second nature. As well as working in a similar role, my client is keen to look at candidates with the following:
- 3+ years minimum site-based experience with a highly respected construction company.
- Minimum Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience working in the infrastructure sector.
- The ability to influence and converse freely with workers on-site, managers in the business & board level directors.
- Ambition, drive & the hunger to progress and better yourself.
For the right candidate, an attractive hourly rate between $40-50 per hour + super is on offer. The role is office-based in the company's flagship CBD office. Roles like this don’t come up too often, so please do not miss out. Get in touch with myself (Adam Chamberlain) at our Melbourne office to find out more firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....