One of Randstad's respected civil Contractors have engaged us to source Site and Project Engineers to work on newly awarded small to larger scale projects in Brisbane metro and SEQ areas- They are offering work life balance as no working away or rostererd work required. Their Pipeline of work is extensive for years to come.
They are a solid and growing outfit with some excellent long standing relationships in place with their developer clients, offering long term projects with years of work ahead, we are looking for engineers who want to settle and grow professionally with this company.
Our client focus highly on development and career progression, their General Manager believes in this strongly and will make sure you get the best mentorship available.
Duties will include:
- Management of small to large scale projects
- Managing and engaging with subcontractors and construction delivery
- Client liaison, Site and progress meetings
- Ensuring all site activities and operational delivery is performed in accordance with HSE legislation
- Planning, scheduling, and budgeting, as well as progress and cost reporting
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control of construction delivery
- Use of trimble / survey equipment
- Projects involve Earthworks, Roadworks, Drainage and services, Car Park Constructions,
- Sub Divisions Pavements and concrete works
To be considered for this opportunity you must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree Civil Engineering
- 3+ years post graduate experience
- All round mid size project experience covering all aspects of Civil Earthworks experience
- Proven track record of compliance and safety
- Excellent communication skills
If you feel you meet the criteria required or would like to know more please apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org 0403 494544
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....