This civil contracting business have gone from strength to strength this year and have picked another package of work on their landmark project here in Brisbane.
This extension of work will lead well into late 2022.
They traditionally work with private builders, local authorities and main roads, the work is all in the Brisbane region and they have flat management structure in which ensures answers and timely execution of any support or additional resources needed.
Working closely with the Project Manager you will run a newly awarded project here in Brisbane.
The value is around the $10m mark and the scope of works will include, earthworks and remediation works.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 3+ years post graduate experience in the construction of bulk earthworks, roadworks, services, drainage construction in an urban environment.
- Understanding and experience in self performing and sub contracting works.
- Be able to cost and plan works effectively.
- Maintain and build on strong client relationships.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you want to join a company who are growing and will give you autonomy and let you take ownership of your own work then this is the ideal company for you.
apply now or email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....