Randstad has a very exciting position available! Our client has partnered with Lürssen Australia to design, produce and install accommodation spaces for the Australian Navy's twelve new patrol vessels.
With a range of 4,000 nautical miles, the vessel’s will have an important role in protecting the nation's borders with greater range and endurance than the existing patrol boat fleet. Our client is involved in the installation of accommodation, galley, laundry and recreation spaces for between 40-60 crew members.
They are a team of 8 at the moment, looking to expand to 50 employees over the next few years.
- ASAP start
- Henderson location
- 10-year project
- 45 hours per week Mon-Fri (penalties after 38 hours)
- Design, produce and install accommodation for Navy patrol vessels
- 3-6 months temp to perm
The casual pay rates differ slightly for Laggers/2nd Class Sheet Metal Workers and Trade Qualified Sheet Metal Workers. See below:
- Lagger/2nd Class Sheet Metal - $47ph + penalties
- Trade Qualified Sheet Metal Worker - $52ph + penalties
- Sheet Metal or Lagging experience
- Marine experience desirable
- C-Class drivers licence
- White/Blue Card
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical
- Opportunity for a permanent position with a reputable employer
- Training and ongoing support provided
- Long-term project
- Weekly pay
- Work-life balance - early finish on Friday
- Work on an interesting project with a variety of day-to-day duties
If you are interested, please 'Apply' now! Or give us a call on 0466 747 338 for more information. Alternatively, you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....