Randstad is looking for Sheet Metal Workers / Laggers for an immediate start!
We have a very exciting position carrying out maintenance work on the HMAS Anzac Class Navy frigates. You'll be contracting at the naval base, working for a world leader in security and defence. Work for the world's No.1 recruitment agency for a global organisation that values its employees. Please see the information on the position below!
- ASAP start
- Henderson/Naval Base location
- 2 month initial contract (potential for permanent/fixed term contract)
- 45 - 50 hours per week
- $44.50ph + penalties + superannuation
- Sheet Metal and/or Lagging and Insulation experience
- C-Class drivers licence
- White/Blue Card
- Confined Space desirable
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance
- Weekly pay
- Supportive team
- Gain experience working in the marine and defence industry
- Discounts at major supermarkets and retail outlets
If you are interested, please 'Apply' now. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com or give us a call on 0466 747 338 for more information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity for the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....