SharePoint Online (O365) Developer needed to join established Ditigal Workplace Program environment for initial contract to end of December 2021 + potential extensions.
Responsible for development & re-development of applications in SharePoint Online you will:
- Identify new and alternative approaches to performing business activities utlising the Microsoft Office 365 suite of products.
- Development of SharePoint Online business and system requirements and specifications, ensuring traceability of requirements throughout the project lifecycle. The preferred format for these will be User Stories.
- Creation of SharePoint Online solutions for business areas based on their requirements. This includes both configuration and development activities.
Your technical experiences will include:
- Proven experience using Azure PaaS components to support SharePoint applications, i.e. Function Apps.
- Proven experience using Microsoft DevOps to manage backlogs, source code, builds and automated deployments
- Experience with successful delivery of SharePoint Online projects
- First-hand experience with the design, configuration, development, deployment, testing, migration and support transition of Office 365 workloads including; SharePoint Online, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI
- Experience building SharePoint Online Intranets.
- Experience working with government client agencies
Interested? APPLY NOW & one of our experienced consultants will contact you to discuss your suitability further
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....