Do you want to work for a leading organisation that values it's employees and offers on-going career development? Offering state of the art working facilities and attractive company benefits, our client has mutliple vacancies to join their team in Scoresby on a full-time permanant basis. As a Fulfilment/Settlements Officer, you get to be a part of an organisation with a global footprint.
Daily Responsibilites include:
- Verifying and reviewing loan documentation as required
- Ensuring all documents are compliant according to organisational standards
- Accurately processing data as well as high volume administrative tasks
- Answering customer enquiries
- Ensuring all settlment processes are assessed and done so in accordance to company policy
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and business managers on a dealership level regarding any customer applications and updates on the settlement process
- You have previous expirience working in lending or loans processing
- Expirience working in a high volume administrative position
- Ability to verify and process data accurately
- Exposure to verifcation checks and capacity assessments
- Able to work on on a flexible rotating roster, Mon-Fri 6am-11pm and Sat-Sun 7am-6pm.
What's in it for you
- Excellent opportunites for learning and development
- Work in state of the art facilties with attractive company benefits
- Being a part of an leading organisation that values it's employees and offers career progression
If this sounds like you, please APPLY now.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....